Win a $5000 Trelise Cooper Wardrobe from Clarins Promotion - Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are over 16 years of age. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 9.00am NZ 07/08/2016 and closes at 4.00pm NZ 04/09/2016 or while stocks of entry forms last (Promotional Period).
- To enter, purchase an Eligible Product from the new Clarins Multi-Active range from a participating Clarins Counter at Farmers, Department Stores and selected pharmacies in New Zealand that display a specially marked container and promotional materials (Participating Counter) during the Promotion Period to receive an entry form and place fully completed entry form (including full name, date of birth, address, email address, contact number) along with the original purchase receipt in the specially marked container at the Participating Counter or mail the entry form and receipt to Clarins Fashion Wardrobe Promotion, Trimex Clarins Groupe, 5 Crewe Place, Rosebery, NSW, 2018 Australia.
- The following Clarins products are Eligible Products:
- Multi-Active Day Cream - All Skin Types 50ml;
- Multi-Active Day Cream-Gel - Normal to Combination Skin 50ml;
- Multi-Active Day Cream - For Dry Skin 50ml;
- Multi-Active Day Lotion SPF 15 - All Skin Types 50ml;
- Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Combination Skin 50ml; and Multi-Active Night Cream - Normal to Dry Skin 50ml.
- Gift sets, promotional items and online purchases do not qualify for this Promotion and are not Eligible Products.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Product purchase. Entrants can enter more than once by purchasing multiple Eligible Products and completing additional entry forms.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter by 4.00pm NZ on 09/09/2016.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries may be deemed invalid. For example, entries which do not include the entrant's name, address, daytime contact number or email address will not be accepted.
- Any applicable postage fees are the sole responsibility of the entrant. Maximum cost of entry by post will not exceed the normal cost of postage.
- Entrants must provide or send (as applicable) the original purchase receipt for the Eligible Product purchase as proof of purchase with their entry. Failure to provide or send (as applicable) valid proof of purchase may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly show that an Eligible Product was purchased during the Promotional Period and include the details of the relevant Participating Counter of purchase. Entrants are encouraged to make a copy of their original purchase receipt(s) for their own records.
- The draw will take place at 12 noon on 19/09/2016 at the Clarins Groupe Head Office, 5 Crewe Place, Rosebery, NSW, 2018 Australia. The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are 31 prizes to be awarded. The first valid entry drawn will win one (1) $5000 Trelise Cooper Fashion Voucher plus a personal styling appointment with Trelise Cooper Executive Stylist Donna Vieria (Major Prize). The Fashion voucher can be used at the 5 Trelise Cooper store locations:
a.Parnell Flagship Store
536 Parnell Road,
Parnell, Auckland 1052
2 Te Ara Tahuhu Walking Street
Britomart, Auckland 1010
c.The CO-OP Takapuna
8 Northcroft Street
Takapuna, Auckland 0622
100 Richmond Road
Ponsonby, Auckland 1021
Shop 29, The Base, Te Rapa
State Highway 1
- The next five (5) valid entries drawn will each win an Apple iPad Air 2, 16GB WiFi in Gold (RRP $699.00 each). The next 25 valid entries drawn will each win a Clarins Gift Pack (RPP $1,000 each) containing 1 of each of the following: Multi-Active Day Cream-All Skin Types 50ml, Multi-Active Day Lotion 50ml, Multi-Active Night Cream- Normal to Combination Skin 50ml, Instant Eye Make-up Remover 125ml, Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs 200ml, Toning Lotion with Camomile-200ml, Mission Perfection Serum 30ml, Beauty Flash Balm 50ml, Double Serum 50ml, Hand & Nail Treatment Cream 100ml, “Tonic” Body Polisher 250g, Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster 15ml, Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster Body 30ml, Exfoliating Body Scrub for Smooth Skin 200ml, Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 200ml, Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Plum Shimmer 12ml and Instant light eye perfecting base 10ml.
- Total prize pool is $33,495.00.
- The winners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) days of the draw.
- All prizes (including the Major Prize) will be delivered to winners within 28 days of the close of the Promotional Period, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning, individual financial advice should be sought. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- The Major Prize winner accepts all risks associated with accepting and using the Major Prize and will be responsible for complying with all laws relating to use of the Major Prize, including licence requirements.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any misdirected or lost entries or entries not received by the closing date in clause 8.
- In the event of the prize not being claimed after three months of the draw, a second chance draw will be held on 09/01/2017 at the same time and place as the first draw to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Second chance draw winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the second chance draw.
- The Promoter is Trimex Pty Ltd (ABN No. 40 001 198 787) of 5 Crewe Place, Rosebery, NSW, 2018 Australia.