July Competition - Terms & Conditions
Lather your lips flash comp | New Lip Oil Collection
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and older and are registered as 'following' one of the official Clarins Australia, Clarins New Zealand fan page on Facebook (@clarinsaus, @clarinsnz) during the time of the promotion or earlier. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Multiple entries per person are permitted as long as they are original in concept.
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences 10:00 (AEST) Tuesday 25th July 2017 and will run until 23:59pm (AEST) Monday 31st July 2017 (the promotion period), announcing on the Wednesday 2nd August.
7. The judging will be conducted at 147 High St VIC 3072 on Tuesday 1st August 2017. Winners will be notified via email provided in the entry form by the official Clarins competition email within 7 days of the winners being announced. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. To enter, participants must subscribe, or be subscribed, to one of the Clarins Australia, Clarins New Zealand fan page on Facebook and (@clarinsaus, @clarinsnz). They must submit an entry by following the entry fields on the competition page, along with a creative response to the following “My lip comfort oil match from above is…and why?” in the correct web field.
9. The best and most creative entry, as judged by the Promoter, will win. Winning entry will be judged on creative merit.
10. There will be fifteen (5 New Zealand/ 10 Australian) winners. The winner will receive a New Lip Oil Collection, including the new shades of Lip Comfort Oils, Candy Pink, Tangerine, Mint and Honey Glam ($33 AUD per Lip Oil) valued at AUD $132 RRP incl. GST.
11. Total prize pool, Australia & New Zealand combined, valued at AUD $1980 RRP incl. GST. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary on Tuesday 8th August 2017 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. By entering, the entrant or entrants agree that Clarins may use entry materials for any promotional purposes. This may include but is not exclusive to placing your entry on the www.clarins.com.au, https://www.facebook.com/clarinsaus/ https://www.facebook.com/ClarinsNewZealand/
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
16. Any costs associated with accessing the Clarins Australia and New Zealand fan page on Facebook and Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
20. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
21. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter is Clarins Australia, New Zealand 5 Crewe Pl, Rosebery NSW 2018.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Clarins Australia, New Zealand 5 Crewe Pl, Rosebery NSW 2018, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.