How to remove make-up with water
Get fresh, clean skin with our make-up removers54 sec.
Gentle Foaming Cleanser - Normal to Combination Skin
Gentle Foaming Cleanser - Dry Skin/Sensitive Skin
Gentle Foaming Cleanser - Combination to Oily Skin
Daily Energizer Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel
Pure Melt Cleansing Gel
One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser – All Skin Types
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. It’s an essential step that will make all the difference to your skin texture. Remove it morning and night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for the best application of other products.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- If not removed make-up and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth
4 steps to fresh, clean skin
Warm it up and lather with a little water. Apply to damp skin.
Use your hands to distribute the product evenly on your face and neck.
Remove your hands
Eliminate impurities and pollution. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck. Finish off with gentle circular motions all over the face and neck.
Rinse with water and dry to completely eliminate any trace of make-up.
Our expert tips
Make sure water is room temperature because water that is too hot or cold can irritate the skin!
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager