Clarins Instagram Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Participation in
this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, over 18 years of age.
3. The competition commences at 8AM AEST on Friday, 17th June 2016 & closes at
11:59PM AEST 30th June 2016.
4. To enter, entrants must first follow the @clarinsaus Instagram account. Entrants
must then repost on their own Instagram account the relevant image. Incomplete,
indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (identity
and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not
in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process.
6. Every entrant that enters will be in the running to receive 1 of 1 Clarins Skincare
Packs. Each pack includes:
• Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (RRP $40)
• Gentle Forming Cleanser(Normal/Combination Skin) (RRP $40)
• Toning Lotion with Camomile Alcohol Free (Dry/Normal Skin) (RRP $40)
• Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream (RRP $48)
• Double Serum (RRP $90)
• Mission Perfection Serum (RRP $90)
• Beauty Flash Balm (RRP $60)
• Eye Contour Balm (RRP $60)
• Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm (RRP $32)
• HydraQuench Cream Mask - Dehydrated skin (RRP $52)
• Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil - Dehydrated Skin (RRP $55)
• Colour Pretty Day Eyeshadow Palette (RRP $68)
• Colour Pretty Night Eyeshadow Palette (RRP $68)
• Body Lift Cellulite Smoother (RRP $85)
• Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (RRP $42)
• Tonic Body Treatment Oil (RRP $68)
• Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate (RRP $42)
• Tonic Body Polisher (RRP $48)
7. This competition is not a game of chance and skill entirely determines the identity of
8. The competition is managed by the Promoter’s Agent.
9. The best entry will be decided at the Promoter’s premises and notified via Instagram
on Friday, 1st July 2016.
10. The Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered,
including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury
suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any
liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including,
but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant (f) redemption of the prize and/or (g) participation in
12. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoters. The collection, use and
disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this offer is governed
by the Privacy Notice
13. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on
all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant
consents to the information they submit (with their literary piece being entered into a
15. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the repost is made on the entrant’s
Instagram profile. The Promoters are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete
information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoters
are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone,
telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers,
traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof,
including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or
computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any
communication or of any materials in this Competition.
16. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding
the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other
publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and
services it may be interested in.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoters.
18. The Promoter is Clarins Australia, 5 Crewe Place, Rosebery NSW 2018
19. The Promoter’s Agent is MAXMEDIALAB Pty Ltd, 13/32 Ralph Street, Alexandria